Wednesday, June 29, 2011

THINKING OF HAVING A TATTOO PARTY?

Well I made some guidelines for all of those thinking of having me do a tattoo party for you. You can see my work but so you all dont have to call me and ask me the same questions check this out, I hope it helps...

Guidelines for a Tattoo Party:

A deposit is needed AT LEAST 7 days before the actual party date. The deposit covers supplies and my time. It also is to assure that there is no funny business or a waste of my time. When the deposit is received I will get all of the address, date, and time information. THE DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE. The deposit ranges from $50 to $200 and it depends on how far I have to travel.

1.) No children/ No pets

2.) Tattoos start at $40. Color is $10 extra for each color. The price of your tattoo depends on size, placement of the tattoo, amount of color, and amount of detail.

3.) No large pieces will be done at a tattoo party because everyone wants to get tattooed.

4.) I need a well-lit area and no one looking over my shoulder

5.) If I am doing a tattoo I CANNOT play 21 questions with you. I have to concentrate so make it breif or wait until I can speak with you.

6.) Money first... Then you get your tattoo... Pay before you play

I do offer a free tattoo for every 10 people that get tattoos. 10% of every tattoo I do will go toward your free tattoo. And if we cannot do your tattoo that night then you have 60 days to schedule your appointment. For any questions or comment or suggestions whatever send me an email or call or text me.

No comments:

Post a Comment