Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dropping a few gems on you guys u know...Im loving this summer weather for real... People decorating their houses, their cars... I'd rather decorate their bodies...Photobucket Goddess done on her back...

Photobucket A hummingbird done on here arm...

Photobucket Done on LOS this guys keeps coming back to fux with me and Im deeply grateful, He got that 5 Star G on him...

Photobucket Cutesy girly joint names butterflies and sprinkles lol...

Photobucket Covered up her BF name lol...Can you tell what was there? Then it doesnt matter lol...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Bully shxttin on em lol... ot that DC all day skull exclusive shxt u know lol and the rock hard 7 on them. 7th st...all day...

Photobucket James didnt pass away! Lol yea his first tat done at my house He lovin it and I think I opened a door lol...Im like a gateway drug lol...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Grim Reaper done on his forearm...

No comments:

Post a Comment