Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Winding Down...

The summer is coming to an end and thinking back I never knew I would have came this far this year. I couldnt have done it without my family, my comrades, my clients and the mothaf*$%ing love of ART...any way heres a few pics of a few more tattoos that Ive done...Photobucket True baller a basketball with a face! wearing a crown... Photobucket Black Jesus with "hair like lambs wool" you know nose more rounded with a different crown...Photobucket Live Free, with a dove and some flowers...Photobucket A Sagittarius (REPRESENT) centaur guy with a bow and arrow on his side/ribs, slim took it good for his second tattoo...Photobucket A rose on her chest with SWEET in ribbon...Photobucket Had to repost this joint...202 on his neck made of rock with the 0 as a skull guy with dreads and wearing a red bandanna...sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment