Tuesday, August 10, 2010

LOVING THE SUMMER!

Whats good people of the world. I recently learned some news that some of my artwork will be in the upcoming Urban Ink Magazine from their coverage of the 1st Annual Urban Tattoo Convention...The man Mike just so happens to have a copy of that mofo and who the hell do I see with almost an entire page spread but this motherfucka DEVIN...Photobucket All tatted by none other than yours truly (ME) along with help from Mike, Bricks and Will...sick. But I been sooooooo busy and me being me I didnt have time to take pics (still with the phone) of all the tatts but heres a few Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Love God in a cross with wings, his design I just put it on skin...Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Two butterflies on her back
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket praying hands with a name and sunrise and sunset years in a scroll

No comments:

Post a Comment