Thursday, March 11, 2010

Whats Goody!

Man My shop, Metropolitan Tattoo just did a lil photoshoot man and it was lovely, here's one of the pix...Photobucket yeah that was sweet, look for it in a tattoo magazine soon maybe urban ink, fuggit we gon start our own and put ourselves o n the cover every month,Photobucket oh yeah I also got some new ink...Photobucket yeah Im not as inked up as your average tatoo artist but Im selective (not very) about what I get but Im more selective about who I get it from u dig, but I know what u want, I did some new tats...Photobucket did this joint on Jermaine shoulder...Photobucket I did this joint on my cousin stomach/ribcage/side whateva. he took it like a champ for real, a little bitchin before we got started but as always when trev gets under the needle he mans up and takes it (no homo. Its a Money is the Root of all Evil tree with dollar bills as leaves...peep the coins in the birds nest on top the "i"....sick.
Photobucket Hit my man off with this joint...nice

Photobucket Hit my man off with this joint...Two-Face/Harvey Dent

Photobucket My man from Philly (Illadelp!) came thru got this joint on his collarbone...his second tat took it real good after he dropped that McDonalds off...

No comments:

Post a Comment