Monday, March 22, 2010

TIME FLIES!

I can remember when it was cold as eskimo pussy outside now not so bad. Those April showers are comin though....ANYWAY, I been a lil busy so I havent had time to upload too many new tats but wuteva heres a few....Photobucket I did this on Tilronda's friend Meque...Photobucket Meque and I are also working on her sleeve...PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I also did Jesus on the cross...PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Along with that I did a name...Photobucket I also did a lion head with dreads check it out...PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Then I hit my girl Joan off with more ink...Photobucket Then my man with the bike came badck thru for this...Photobucket Yeah holla at me people, the info is on the right.PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment