Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Its Snowing Like Sh!t in DC!

So I said fuggit and went and hollered at my man Dicki @ Top Dogg Tattoo on Georgia Ave Nw. Hooked me up with this Photobucket a freestyle tattoo gun my man was done in like NO t ime at all I want to get like dat oned ay for real... but I did a few joints myself you know...

Photobucket Did this joint on Tilronda leg Photobucket

And you know your girl Barbie came thru and got both her forearms done up real seet.... First she got hard-core graffiti style on her right arm...Photobucket a little closer look Photobucket

Then she got Gangsta on her other forearm... Photobucket

Heres a look at both of them together... Photobucket Photobucket

THEN She went like a true HARDCORE GANGSTA and decided to get the outline blacked in on the hardcore, presumably after she bitch slapped fear in the face and grabbed pain by the balls and twisted...take a look....Photobucket

Again for questions, comments, to schedulae an appointment, or to just shoot the shit hit me on my email brinkey@hotmail.com anytime...

No comments:

Post a Comment