Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I been getting booked solid to do tattoos, I guess the work speaks for itself...

Photobucket

Did this on her calf...

Photobucket

On his shoulder...

Photobucket

On my man Darryl back...sweet design

Photobucket

On her neck....her first tattoo...took it like a champ 4real...

Photobucket

On her hand...her first tattoo, she also took this one like a champ...


Photobucket

FREESTYLED this joint hahaha seriously no joke straight freestyle, turned out preety sweet here's another view Photobucket

vicious...

Now on to my new client, shawty Shannon came thru not for 1, not for 2, but for 3 tattoos in o ne night. I kindly obliged and she just got gangsta with it....

Photobucket

First she got this guitar with wings on her neck...

Photobucket

Then she got my personal variation of Hear no evil, See no evil, Speak no evil with masks, and roses, she came up with the idea I just put my swing on it you know and then to get more gangsta with it she got...Photobucket

A RIFLE GOIN UP AND DOWN HER SIDE...Shawty is sick with it, Just outlines on this go around next time shading then color...

No comments:

Post a Comment