Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ive discovered that if u put ur mind to it, show dedication and determination and pray that GOD will bless you with whatever you need for real. Not even a year ago I picked up my first tattoo machine and now Ive gotten several offers and invites from shop owners to come work in their shop. Man I love it. Im trying to be the best ink slinger in the city, when people comoe to DC I want them to HAVE to come get some ink from me, that how Im goin!

Photobucket

Oh yeah....

Photobucket

A Grim Reaper on BAM Leg...

Photobucket

Throwin up GD's with a 6 point star on his forehead...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

A flower with a vine that wraps from her front and ends with...

A flower on her shoulder/chest area with a vine connecting to...

Photobucket

a flower on her back...

Photobucket

"DRICKY" on her back...tramp stamp

HOLLA AT ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment