Thursday, January 7, 2010

ART...What else?

Whats up folks just decided to take some pics of some of my art and post it up...I have A LOT more but most of them are in sketchbooks and on slides (cuz they were $OLD) but here are a few...

Photobucket
A cool angel with horns, slicing off some poor bastards head...done in staright pencil.

Photobucket
A peice I did when I was in my feelings about a girl. It made her cry, I dont know why but yeah...done in pen and prismacolor pencil.

Photobucket
A self portrait...done using Stipling (little dots) for the shades and shadows and using line for my dreads...in good ole BIC pen and staedtler markers...

Photobucket

A portrait of my little cousin using watercolr paint...

Photobucket
Another portrait of my little cousin, using the ame stipling and line technique, I may have went it too heavy with the outline...

Photobucket
A joint I did in high school, of a naked guy on a chair...used charcoal and oil pastel, will get a better picture ASAP.

Photobucket
Another naked person...

Photobucket
A Tiger picture I did for someone, staright pencil...

Photobucket
A picture of my man Dante from college using just pencil and...
Photobucket
this one on gray paper using black and white color pencil...

Photobucket
RocketShoe...straight pen and ink


Photobucket

A bear drinkin' beer and eating fish...using straight pen and ink.

MORE TO COME FOLKS STAY TUNED!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment