Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Whats good folks...Im back in DC from Portsmouth u know payin fam a visit brought the tattoo equipment and set up shop, thats how i do it. Its was a great experience that I will repeat u dig so if u in Portsmouth VA in need of some ink holla at me...on to the pictures...I took a lot of pics vut im only posting a few...

Photobucket done on his forearm VA Made

Photobucket on her shoulder

Photobucket done on my aunts arm she took it good, better than her sisters...

Photobucket start of a cover-up on my cousin shoulder...Photobucket finished product

Photobucket Photobucket done on her wrist she took it like a champ...emotionless...wicked


Photobucket done on my lil cousin collarbone

Photobucket done on my lil cousin shin/ankle

thats all I have for you folks...PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment