Monday, November 23, 2009

GREETINGS!

Hello...My name is Carl. Im an artist born, raised, and residing in NorthWest Washington DC. Photobucket I'm an young black man (24 years alive), and I started doing tattoos in March of 2009 so as of now about 8 or 9 months. Photobucket I have ALWAYS been interested in tattoos; drawing and designing them for myself and others but I never decided to pursue it until the beginning of 2009 and here I am. This guy trained me...Photobucket It was a rough start but here I am... I LOVE tattooing, not just the money because Im an artist...Art is my thing, it's what Im good at, It's what I do, and I wanted to immortalize my art and what better way than ON someone that loves my art...It's a win, win situation. I went to Duke Ellington Schhol of the Arts for high school...graduated, then went to Atlanta College of Art and majored in Illustration but decided to leave and after lots of jobs (and unemployment) I think I found something I can do and "gasp" Im good at it! I still have A LONG way to go to mastering the art but Im having a lot of fun and I made the blog so u can see what I do and how I do it....

No comments:

Post a Comment